Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Delicious news

So I know if I am out on a long ride and I want a little energy, gas station pizza is definite winner. Well one of the things in planning Night Nonsense is addressing the fact that towards the end of the race/ride gas stations won't be open. So lucky for me and all the riders the Airliner Bar is hooking us up. A definite upgrade from gas station pizza, Airliner's pie is among my favorites in Iowa City. The question here is would it be better to have one station with pizza at mile 50 or a station at 30 and maybe 65 or 70 and just drinks at mile 50? Leave comments as feedback: one pizza station or two? Also I'll make sure that a couple of the pizza's are cheese for nonmeat eaters.


This is really good news too if you are considering volunteering or know someone who may be interested. Maybe some delicious free pizza is enough to sway them to work an aid station. If you know anybody who may be interested have them e-mail me, amblake50@hotmail.com. They will at the least get some free food and beer out of the deal.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely after 50 miles, 65 would be fine. Something about stopping with the majority of miles behind you gives one a great boost.

    Paul C.

    ReplyDelete